Hoffmann Hospice Home
InPatient Hospice Care
The Hoffmann Hospice Home offers an interdisciplinary care team for each patient who manages all aspects of the patient’s General Inpatient (GIP) hospice care. Physicians, nurses, hospice aides, social workers, spiritual counselors, therapists and trained volunteers work together, offering support based on their special areas of expertise.
- Registered Nurse coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Spiritual Counselors
- Hospice Aides
- Medical Social Worker (MSW)
- Trained Volunteers
- Frequent assessment and collaboration with physicians and nurse practitioners.
- On occasion a hospice patient may experience a symptom that cannot be managed well at home and would be better served in the inpatient facility. On these occasions we will transport the patient to our facility until the symptom(s) is well managed.
- Caregiving can be overwhelming at times. The inpatient facility has beds available for families needing short term respite care. The care team can help make these arrangements for you.
Hoffmann Hospice Home Tour
The Hoffmann Hospice Home is available for comfort, use, and enjoyment during the patients stay. The 25,000 square foot home sits on property full of private gathering areas inside and out for guests to use. Our staff has been professionally trained to provide compassionate care to the patients and families staying at the hospice home. In addition specially trained volunteers are available for friendly visits and caregiver support. We are honored to help our patients and their loved ones enjoy every moment together in the comforts of home.