Where Life Feels More Like Home
It’s only natural that as we age, we want to maintain as much independence as possible. But sometimes we need a little more help with some of the day-to-day activities of life. Selecting an assisted living facility that can meet those needs in a personalized, caring way is important. Because We Care is that kind of place. We are the first assisted living facility in California that is located within a hospice home. And because we are a small facility, the ratio of staff to residents is higher, which means we have more time to give you the personal attention you deserve. And that makes all the difference in the world.
Why Assisted Living is right for you:
When Tom and Beth Hoffmann were considering the creation of a locally founded assisted living home in Bakersfield, they asked themselves, “Why do we need to do this?” And the answer was obvious, “Because we care.” It’s the same reason that led them to create Hoffmann Hospice, the oldest, most trusted, and most respected non-profit hospice in Kern County. If you are considering assisted living options, ask yourself, “Who cares more about my or my loved one’s welfare than me?” The answer is, “We do.”
- Six 350 sq. ft. Private Suites
- Private Bathroom w/Walk-In Shower
- French Doors to Private Covered Patio
- Adjustable Plush Beds
- Wifi, Television, Cable
- Private telephone in each room.
- Full-Time dining services and snacks, overseen by a Registered Dietician.
- Dining Room with Fireplace
- Family Lounge
- Group & Individual Planned Activities
- Outdoor garden areas with walking paths.
- Laundering of personal clothing.
- Bed linens laundered weekly.
- All-Inclusive Care
- State-of-the-art emergency call system in each suite.
- Licensed nurses on premises 24 hours a day.
- Certified Nursing Assistants provide individualized care.
- Medication Administration
- Concierge service to assist with arranging transportation to appointments.